太极拳拥有特殊的健身养生功效，千百年来早已被世人实践印证。但因为时代背景不同，太极拳的养生效果和作用机理一直以来还保有一层神秘的面纱。有效利用现代医学科技技术，深刻了解和全面分析太极拳的养生效果和作用机理，既要继承借鉴，也要创新发展。要能够不断优化锻炼流程、量化健身效果、研发对症养生的“太极运动处方”，更加有效的利用传统太极养生运动来服务全球广大民众，这既是新时代人们追求身心健康大趋势，更是太极科学今后发展的重要方向。 太极科学联合会（Taiji Science Federation 缩写为WTJSF），是由美欧及中国高等院校、科研机构和行业协会等机构以及国际医疗养生专家和学者、教授组成，并获得美国联邦政府批准的501(c)3非营利机构。其前身是2008年成立的美国太极养生基金会，曾参与美国国家卫生署NIH的多项太极养生研究，举办过多届国际太极及健身气功论坛，并在斯坦福大学创立了“医疗太极”正式课程。连续多年承办美国国家武术队选拔、美国国家极裁判员培训班和美国全国武术锦标赛等美国官方武术赛事活动，2019年成功承办泛美洲武术锦标赛大型洲际武术赛事。协会致力于以“太极科学研究”为引领；以“太极科学（Journal of Taiji Science）”学术期刊为平台；通过科学实验数据支撑，配合美国相关协会组织和机构，推动医疗太极和养生处方，制定医疗太极行业标准、师资证照和教育培训等；并以科研交流、论坛节会、赛事活动为辅助，在全球范围内推动太极科学研究和健康养生文化传播。
太极科学联合会（Taiji Science Federation 缩写为WTJSF），是由美欧及中国高等院校、科研机构和行业协会等机构以及国际医疗养生专家和学者、教授组成，并获得美国联邦政府批准的501(c)3非营利机构。协会致力于以“太极科学研究”为引领；以“太极科学（Journal of Taiji Science）”学术期刊为平台；通过科学实验数据支撑，推动医疗太极和养生处方，制定医疗太极行业标准、师资证照和教育培训等；并以科研交流、论坛节会、赛事活动为辅助，在全球范围内推动太极科学研究和健康养生文化传播。协会宗旨：旨在“深化太极科学研究，服务人类健康需求”。
美国伊利诺伊大学-香槟分校（University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign，缩写为UIUC），创建于1867年，位于伊利诺伊州幽静的双子城厄巴纳–香槟市，是一所美国著名公立研究型大学，被誉为“公立常春藤“。校友和教授中有30位获得诺贝尔奖，25位获得普利策奖。
杭州师范大学（Hangzhou Normal University）简称“杭师大”，位于杭州，由杭州市人民政府举办的省属综合性大学，浙江省重点建设高校，入选教育部卓越教师培养计划、服务国家特殊需求博士人才培养项目、全国首批深化创新创业教育改革示范高校、浙江省双创示范基地、推研免试资格学校，为联合国教科文组织中国创业教育联盟理事单位。
Harbin sport university, referred to as “Hati”, is located in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province. It is the only general higher sports university in Heilongjiang Province. The school was founded in 1958, formerly known as Harbin Sports School; in September 1958, the State Council approved the establishment of Harbin Sports College on the basis of Harbin Sports School. In December 2003, the Ministry of Education approved the school to have the qualification for joint training of master’s degree students.
According to the information on the school’s official website in February 2017, the school covers an area of 2,781,100 square meters and a building area of 174,800 square meters. There are 9 teaching colleges. The department offers 12 undergraduate majors; there are 535 faculty members, 5,852 undergraduates, and 111 postgraduates.
World Taiji Net
Large-scale comprehensive international Taiji network website. It is the earliest and most influential Taiji online platform in the world. It is jointly created by many powerful cultural, technological, and media organizations. Using modern network technology as a means, we are committed to spreading and inheriting the world’s intangible cultural heritage Taiji. It has developed into a three-dimensional media organization that integrates text, pictures, and video, and integrates multiple platforms and forms. Over the years, it has hosted or co-organized dozens of Taiji cultural activities with extensive influence at home and abroad with governments or large organizations in China and around the world.
Five Branch University
American Association of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture (AACMA)
US Collegiate Taiji Federation
Wuhun-Taiji Magazine of China
Pre-registration: April 12, 2021
Final registration: July 30, 2021
Forum Date: September 17-18, 2021
- Forum Topic
“Deepen Taiji wellness research and serve human health needs”
1) World Taijiquan Intangible Heritage & Qigong Topics
a. The historical origin, inheritance and development of Taiji & Qigong
b. Taiji & Qigong Measurement Index and Quantitative Standard
c. International exchanges and scientific research of Taiji & Qigong
d. Industrial development, promotion and dissemination of Taiji & Qigong
2) Taiji Intangible Cultural Heritage Master’s Exhibition
a. Representatives of the main inheritors of the relevant styles of the Taijiquan Intangible Heritage List.
b. Representatives of other Taijiquan, Health Qigong, and other health-preserving methods.
c. The master’s exhibition includes an introduction of the styles of Taiji and form demonstration.
d. video demonstration or live performance.
3) To register, please provide a name, short bio (Intangible Culture Heritage Master’s need to provide related styles and level of certification such as city, province or national level), date of birth, title, workplace, position, degree, contact address, zip code, and telephone number, E-mail address, and a passport size ID photo and 2 full body action photos.
Note: All the above related organizations and individuals can apply, and they can only participate after being evaluated and approved by the expert team from the organizing committee.
1) All papers or abstracts that meet the topic of the forum and the summary topics can be submitted but only original research papers will be considered for publication in SCI. The expert team from the organizing committee will uniformly review, evaluate and screen, and confirm whether it will be adopted.
2) The expert team from the organizing committee will invite internationally renowned experts and professors to serve on the expert reviewing team for this forum.
3) If the paper has multiple authors, please indicate the first author.
4) The number of words in the author’s bio is limited to 100-300 words; the number of words in the abstract of the paper is limited to 500-1000 words; the full text of the paper should not exceed 6000 words. If selected as a speaker, please provide a PPT file.
5) The content paper and video materials must be legitimate and do not involve any intellectual property disputes. All responsibilities related to this shall be borne by the contributor or applicant. After the registration is approved, unless the contributors and applicants have made special statements or notice to the organizing committee before the registration deadline, they are deemed to have agreed and authorize the organizing committee to use the author’s photos, videos and part of the paper for publicity and promotional activities.
1) The top 10 original research papers will be recommended for publication in the SCI journal. The top 20 paper authors will be invited as keynote speakers to the online forum. The top 21-40 paper authors will be invited as guest speakers. Other papers will be included in the conference proceedings after being reviewed by the expert reviewing team, and all winning authors will receive certificates.
2) Taiji masters will be awarded by the expert team as either “Extraordinary performance award ” And “Performance Award”. The winners will be issued an electronic certificate by the organizer and will be announced through the conference proceedings, media platform and their own network.
1) Forum pre-registration：April 12, 2021.
Requirements：Author’s bio、paper title and abstract.
Master Demo：Master’s bio，performance title and introduction
2) Deadline：July 30, 2021
Forum Requirements：Full paper and PPT file
Master demo: provide video or PPT file.
3) Submission：Please contact Forum@WTJSF.org to submit files.
4) Forum Fees：Only original research papers can be selected to be recommended for publication in SCI, a review fee will be applied and borne by the author.
5) Updates：The information update for the event will be in 4 rounds of notices:
a. Introduce content of the forum, forum structure, basic requirements.
b. Update information for organizing committee, announce organizing committee expert teams, announce VIP guests, and first batch of Master performers.
c. Confirm the forum procedures and schedules, announce list of speakers.
d. Announce results, media reports and future events
- Organizing Committee Contact Information：
Address: 10268 Bandley Drive, Suite 107, Cupertino CA 95014 USA
English and Spanish: Miguel Iniguez, Blasé Luliano
Official Sponsor Kungfu Direct is the largest wholesale and retail website of martial arts equipment in the Americas. It is the USA National Wushu Team Trials and US National Championships, Pan American wushu Championships Competitions.